Printer Friendly Version (PDF)
AMERIHOME MORTGAGE COMPANY WEBSITE
The following Terms and Conditions are effective April 13, 2018 and remain in effect until amended. AmeriHome reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions and/or alter its content at its sole discretion without notice to you except by posting such amended Terms and Conditions on our web site. These Terms and Conditions are a legal document that governs your use of both this website and any material on it. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions and do not wish to be bound by them, please exit this website and do not use the website in the future.
Ownership of this Website and Your Right to Use This Website
All content and material provided on this website is owned by or licensed to AmeriHome and protected by United States and international copyright and trademark laws. AmeriHome and its licensors, as applicable, retain all proprietary rights to such content. The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on this website are common law trademarks of AmeriHome and others.
AmeriHome grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this website and the materials contained on the website, subject to these Terms and Conditions. It also gives you the right to download information from this website and print out a hard copy, but only for your personal, non-commercial use and reference. However, you may not:
- remove or modify any copyright or other intellectual property that appears in the AmeriHome website
- use the functions and tools available within the website for resale
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, download, sell, resell, visit or otherwise exploit for any commercial purpose any portion of this website without the express written consent of AmeriHome
- use any trademark, service mark, logo or other proprietary information on this website without the express written consent of AmeriHome
- remove any copyright or other notices contained on any materials from this website
- frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout and form) of AmeriHome and/or its affiliates without express written consent from AmeriHome
- use any “meta tags” or any other “hidden text” utilizing AmeriHome’s name or trade or service marks without the express written consent of AmeriHome;
- post on or transmit to or from this website any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material, or any other content that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the law
- infringe the intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or other rights of any third party through your use of this website
- download or otherwise export software or other material on our site in contravention of any U.S. Department of Treasury or U.S. Department of Commerce regulation, or any other law, or to a resident of or location in any nation to which the United States has embargoed goods
- use this website in violation of any applicable local, state or federal law or regulation, or for any unlawful purpose
- distribute or post spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or similar communications through the Services
- impersonate another person or misrepresent your affiliation with another person or entity
- yourself, or permit or encourage any third party to, reproduce, publicly display, or otherwise make accessible on or through any other Web site, application, or service any reviews, ratings, and/or profile information
- use Automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the website), unless you have received express written permission from AmeriHome (As a limited exception, publicly available search engines and similar Internet navigation tools (“Search Engines”) may query the services AmeriHome provides and provide an index with links to the website pages, only to the extent such unlicensed “fair use” is allowed by applicable copyright law. Search Engines are not permitted to query or search information protected by a security verification system (“captcha”) which limits access to human users)
The Websites and the services provided by AmeriHome are available in connection with mortgage loans made on real property located in the states where AmeriHome is licensed. Loans may only be made to residents of, or secured by real property located in, states where licensed or authorized to make such loans.
The data and other information you may provide AmeriHome is for the purposes of an application as defined under Federal and State regulations, and may be treated as an application for a loan or a request to be pre-approved, pre-qualified or any similar lending concept.
AmeriHome does not guarantee acceptance into any particular loan program or specific loan terms or conditions. Unless expressly stated in writing, nothing contained herein shall constitute an offer or promise for a loan commitment or interest rate lock-in agreement. AmeriHome may not offer all products nor offer certain products in all states.
Regardless of whether you obtain a loan from AmeriHome, at closing you will be responsible for paying for any settlement or closing costs associated with your loan as customary such as loan processing, underwriting, or funding fees, title insurance premiums, notary fees, tax stamp fee, doc prep fee, etc. as those fees are allowed by applicable law.
The information available on this website is obtained from various sources believed by AmeriHome to be accurate and reliable. AmeriHome believes that all information provided on this website is accurate and reliable as of the date it is posted. However, errors sometimes occur, and AmeriHome cannot and does not represent or warrant that the information and material on this site are timely, correct, accurate or reliable. The information and materials on this website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any express or implied warranties of any kind. AmeriHome disclaims, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable Federal and State law, all express and implied warranties, including without limitation, of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. AmeriHome further assumes no responsibility for, and makes no representations or warranties that, the operation of this website or any functions contained on this website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that this website will operate correctly with any particular equipment you use to access this website, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the servers that make it available are free from viruses or other harmful components. Opinions and any other content on this website are subject to change without notice. AmeriHome does not provide investment, legal, tax, financial or other professional advice to you or any other party, and no information or material on this website is to be relied upon for the purpose of making or communicating investment, tax or other decisions. All material on this site is meant to be reviewed in its entirety, including any footnotes, legal disclaimers, restrictions or disclosures, and any copyright or proprietary notices. Any disclaimers, restrictions or disclosures apply to any partial document or material in the same manner as they do the whole, and will be deemed incorporated in the portion of any material or document that you consult or download.
You acknowledge that, by submitting your contact information or other request form on the website or by electing to request pre-qualification, pre-approval or approval, you may receive calls from or on behalf of the lender at the telephone number(s) you provide to assist you in the mortgage process.
You agree that you expressly consent to having AmeriHome contact you about your inquiry and to receive offers for AmeriHome products and services by mail, email, text message or phone (including automatic telephone dialing system) to the contact information you have provided, regardless of whether that information is on any Do Not Call Registry. You are not required to provide consent to receive such mail, emails, calls or messages as a condition of purchasing products or services from AmeriHome.
You also agree that AmeriHome may contact you in the event that you do not submit your application.
Message and data rates may apply to mobile devices.
You agree to defend and hold AmeriHome, its affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents harmless from any and all claims and demands made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms and Conditions, your use of the website and its offerings, your violation of any law or the rights of a third party, or any submission of information and documents made through your user account on the website or that you otherwise make available through the website and its offerings.
You release AmeriHome, its affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from all liability related to any and all claims and demands you may assert against any third party arising out of the website and it’s offering. If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which states, “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him or her must have materially affected his or her settlement with the debtor.”
Limitation of Liability
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL AMERIHOME BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES OF ANY KIND ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH; YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE, OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS OR LINE OR SYSTEM FAILURE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL AND PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF AMERIHOME OR AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL AMERIHOME’S TOTAL LIABILITY FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES EXCEED $50.00.
Links to Third Party Sites
This website may provide “hyperlinks,” also known as “links,” to sites owned and operated by third parties. Links to such third party sites are provided for your convenience only, and should not be construed as an endorsement of any site, company, product or service by AmeriHome. Any opinions or recommendations expressed in third party sites are not the opinions or recommendations of AmeriHome. AmeriHome has not reviewed any of the sites linked to this site, and is not responsible for the content of off-site pages or any other site linked to or linking to this site. Your use of any off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk. AmeriHome does not endorse such entities in any manner. AmeriHome is not responsible for the content, accuracy or availability of the information presented on those sites, and AmeriHome specifically disclaims any liability for any claim, damage, loss or expense which you may incur, directly or indirectly, as a result of your use of those sites. AmeriHome further reserves the right to terminate a link to a third party site at any time.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive and procedural laws of the State of California, without giving effect to the principles of conflicts of law or choice of law thereof. By using this website, you hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction before the courts of the State of California and the United States District Court located in the city of Los Angeles, California, and the appellate courts thereof.
AmeriHome Mortgage Company, LLC
1 Baxter Way, Suite 300
Thousand Oaks, CA 91362-3888
© 2018 AmeriHome Mortgage Company, LLC. NMLS ID 135776 All Rights Reserved.